Tuesday, February 10, 2015

My first post and introduction ...

Hi everyone!  I will add more to this post later. I just wanted to get a post up.  First of all a little about what I want my blog to be...  I want it to be motivation for me (and hopefully others) to get things completed, to learn new things, to share, and to be inspiration. I have quite a few hobbies, and passions. I want to complete my first project life/ pocket style scrapbook this year..  I also want to keep up with journaling. Some of this blog may be a little personal because I am going to do some of my journaling within my blog. 

For my crafts I do project life/scrap booking, I make cards, I like different diy projects and crafts..

A little about me...  I am currently a 39 year old single mom to a beautiful 2 year old daughter - Hope, she is a preemie born at 29 weeks and 6 days and is currently doing remarkable!  I live in Massachusetts with Hope and her 2 brothers (a pug and a Boston terrier) oatmeal and Oreo. We have a great guy - Jaime in our lives. We have dated on and off for 3 years now and it has been continuous for the last 8 months. There is no one better for Hope or I and that is what matters most. I have one sister who is 2 years older than me and 2 nieces, and one nephew. My mom lives with my step-father in Rhode Island. I have a very big family (lots of aunts, uncles, and cousins) most of which are within a 15 minute drive for me. 

Ok like I said this is my introductory post and I will add to it but look for my next post on project life..,,,

5 comments:

  1. Love the dog names, oreo and oatmesl, how cute. Looking forward to learning, seeing and reading more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry dont know what is happening will try one more time LOL you should add something so everyone that wants to can subscribe to your blog good luck Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tina, it's lovely to read your blog and to get to know you a little more :) My baby is a preemie too (36 weeks) and he's also doing great :) Love your furry babies names :)
    Can't wait to see some of your work!

    ReplyDelete